Whenever you need to, you can adapt the behavior of the cameras and set them to film only half of the court, or the whole court, for instance. To do so, you will have to go on the Live Camera Control page of MyArena.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to MyArena.
- Make sure there is a Live recording in your arena, otherwise the Live Camera Control options will not be available.
- Click the Live Camera Control button from the left side menu.
- If there is a live recording in the arena, you should see this page:
- Activate the option that best suits your needs for that particular recording. There is a description next to each option. Make sure you scroll down to see all the available camera views.
- When using " practice mode" the framing will be modified. There will be less movement.
Please sign in to leave a comment.