Keemotion offers you the possibility to stream a live recording from the Facebook page of your club.
To stream a live recording on the Facebook page of your club, you must configure the Keemotion server in your arena. To do this, copy the RMTP streaming URL from your club’s Facebook page to the server configuration in MyArena.
The live streaming stops at the end of the Keemotion recording. The configuration procedure must be repeated for each event that you want to stream.
Perform these steps once the Keemotion recording has started (15min prior to the official time).
- The recording of the event must be scheduled on the Keemotion server. See Schedule a Recording.
- You must have a Keemotion account, and have admin access to your club’s Facebook page.
- Log in to your club’s Facebook page.
- Click Publishing Tools.
- Click Video Library
- Click Live
The Create live video pop up appears.
- Copy the Server or stream URL, then click Next.
- In the Create Live Video window, provide a name for your video stream.
- Open the MyArena application in another tab of your browser.
- Click Stream Configurations, then select the league you want to edit.
- In the Stream Configuration window provide the following information:
Paste the Server or stream URL value from step 5.
Within 2 minutes, the live streaming will start on Facebook.
The live streaming will automatically stop once the Keemotion recording stops.