If you need to change the sound in your arena while the game is ongoing, here is where to do it.
You can change the sound parameters on 2 different sources:
1. Scoreboard Camera: used for the ambiance sound. This is available in all arenas.
2. Sound card: used for comments. Only servers with a sound card have this option. It depends on the Keemotion version you have in your arena. If you are not sure, don't hesitate to contact our Support.
If you want to access the Production Audio Control from MyArena, follow these steps:
- Log in to MyArena.
- Click the Production Audio Control button from the left side menu.
- You will now see this page:
Or this page:
- Adapt the sound as per your needs.
Note that the change is not instant. You will need to wait 30 to 40 seconds before you can hear a difference.
If you use a mix table, you should not need to adapt the sound here. Your mix table should be able to handle everything you need.