Keemotion app allows you to share a video of the recording to people who do not have access to the application.
This video must be shorter than 15 minutes and will not be downloadable by the receiver.
Here is how to select your sequence(s):
- Go to the game breakdown screen or to the Playlists tab.
- Select the sequences you want to share:
- On the game breakdown screen, thanks to the filters on the left panel (don't forget you can flag sequences!).
- On the playlists tab, chose between exporting only 1 sequence by selecting the export icon on the appropriate line, or export the entire playlist.
Once pressed, you should see the following window showing up:
On this window, you can:
- Send the shared link by message (either iMessage or SMS if it is configured).
- Send the shared link by e-mail (requires the mail account to be configured on your iPad).
- Send the shared link on Twitter.
- Send the shared link on Facebook.
- Copy the shared link to the clipboard so that you can paste it afterward on another application.
Are you not seeing some of the icons displayed on the picture displayed above? This probably means that the necessary application has not been installed on your iPad, or that you are not connected on that application!
Please sign in to leave a comment.