When you launch the iPad App, once you are connected, you can observe at the bottom of the screen a panel with different buttons that allow you to navigate through the application:
- The Games tab allows you to review past and live games. It is currently the landing page when you launch the application.
- The Playlists tab allows you to browse your playlists and to modify them.
- The Tagging tab is dedicated to live tagging. By live, we mean tagging actions while you are at the arena. To discover more about the different tagging approaches, click here.
- In the Live stream tab, you can watch any live games you have access to.
- The Schedule tab allows you to schedule new recordings and to modify the scheduled ones.
- In the Settings tab, you will find a set of tools to adjust some of the settings of the app. In this tab, you can also send a bug report directly to developers.