When you launch the iPad App, once you are connected, you can observe at the bottom of the screen a panel with different buttons that allow you to navigate through the application.
- The Recordings tab allows you to review past and live games. It is currently the landing page when you launch the application.
- The Playlists tab allows you to browse your playlists and to modify them.
- The Live Tagging tab is dedicated to live tagging. By live, we mean tagging actions while you are at the arena. To discover more about the different tagging approaches, click here.
- In the Live stream tab, you can watch any live games you have access to.
- The Schedule tab allows you to schedule new recordings and to modify the scheduled ones.
- In the Settings tab, you will find a set of tools to adjust some of the settings of the app. In this tab, you can also send a bug report directly to developers.