Keemotion allows you to export a game video to the Apple "Photos" app or any other app (allowing video import) of your iPad.
The video must be shorter than 15 minutes.
Here is how to select your sequence(s):
- Go to the game breakdown screen or to the Playlists tab.
- Select the sequences you want to share:
- On the game breakdown screen, thanks to the filters on the left panel (don't forget you can flag sequences!).
- On the playlists tab, chose between exporting only 1 sequence by selecting the export icon on the appropriate line, or export the entire playlist.
Once pressed, you should see the following window showing up:
On this window, you can:
- Display a list of applications (e.g. Dropbox, iMovie, etc.) to which Keemotion can send the video to.
- Save the video to the Apple iPad App named "Photos". From that App, you can then export and synchronize your videos with other devices such as your computer.