You can also schedule a recording from the Keemotion iPad App. This article explains the procedure to follow with your iPad.
From MyArena, you can schedule a game or practice. Here is the procedure to follow:
- On the left panel of MyArena, click on to the Scheduling tab.
- Click on Schedule new recording and follow all the steps.
- Step 1: Set the official date and time, and use the sliders under the official time box to adapt the length of the recording to your needs.
- Step 2: Choose your league from the drop-down menu.
If you actually want to record a practice, when selecting the "league" for your practices, another field - named Description - will show up on that page. This allows you to name all your practices to make them easier to find and to identify in the future.
- Step 3: Choose the home and away teams from the list.
- Step 4: Add the corresponding players to the rosters.
Is your roster empty or incomplete? If so, please submit a request to the support with the first name, last name and date of birth of the missing players. Please do this in advance so that your roster can be ready before the next game (you can still edit your roster once the recording has been created - see more details here)!
- Step 5: Review your schedule details before adding it to the agenda.
- Finally, just click on Create at the bottom right of the page to confirm the schedule!