Whenever you need to, you can adapt the behavior of the cameras, or tell them to film only half of the court, or the whole court, for instance. To do so, you will have to change the behaviour of the camera from the Camera Control local page.
If you want to connect to the Camera Control page, please follow those steps:
- Make sure your recording has started.
- You can access the feature from any web browser, as long as your device is connected to the same network as the local server.
- In the address bar of the internet browser, type the local IP address and press Enter. *
Be aware that major changes in your network may impact this address.
- Enter the credentials we gave you in order to access the local download page. *
* These credentials and the local IP address have been given to each club during the installation's process. If you do not remember them, do not hesitate to contact our Support. We will provide you with the necessary information at the earliest.
- Click on the Camera Control folder at the right of the page in order to reach the camera setup page.
If you try to access this page while a there is no any ongoing recording, you will get an error message.
- You will now see a page where you can choose the type of framing that you need for your practice.
- Game Mode (default): Normal camera behavior, that is used by default for all Games and Practices.
- Practice Mode: Select if you want a Framing that is more suitable for practices.
- Lock Left and Lock Right: Select if you want the Framing to be fixed on one side of the court. If the action moves to the other side of the court, it will not be recorded.
- Lock Full: This feature will lock the Framing to Full Court. What this means is that no matter where the action is, you will always see the full court view.