You access the recording breakdown screen from the Recordings tab, thanks to the recording selection screen.
On this screen, you can find:
- On the left panel, you can choose to arrange and filter the sequences per quarter, tags, teams, player numbers, or flagged sequences.
- On the right panel, information on the left per line, in order from left to right:
- Time in the game
- Length of the phase in seconds (defined by the shotclock)
- Download the sequence
- Add the sequence to a playlist
- Share the sequence
- Autoplay. By default, this button is greyed out. That means the sequence you started to play will stop at the end. If you click on it, all sequences will play one after each other.
- Download all sequences
- Share all sequences displayed on the right panel
- Add all sequences displayed on the right panel to a playlist.
- Shotclock configuration button
Please sign in to leave a comment.