To access the Quick review app, go to the following address:
This app, dedicated to referees, allows you to easily navigate through the last minutes of an ongoing game. Navigation is further facilitated using a ShuttleXpress controller.
Presentation of the application
The application can only be used if both of the following conditions are met :
- You must be connected to the same network as the Keemotion server. (contact us if you need more information).
- A game must be recording when you try to use the app.
Watch the last two minutes of video
From the application homepage, select the "Quick review" tool then select the arena you want to connect to and click the Select button.
You should arrive on a page like this one:
The control buttons are located at the bottom of the screen.
- Normal: The video plays normally and ends at the end of the sample.
- Loop: The video plays normally and loops at the end of the sample.
- Back & forth: The video plays normally and then plays in reverse at the end of the sample.
The VCR buttons allow you, from left to right, to:
- Go backward - Hold down.
- Step backward - 1 frame.
- Play the video in reverse.
- Pause the video.
- Play the video.
- Step forward - 1 frame.
- Go forward - Hold down.
The Speed buttons allow you to set the speed at which the video plays.
Refresh to the two last minutes
To change the video sample and load the last two minutes of the game, clic the arrow in regard to "Load last minutes" on the bottom right of your screen.