The RefereeApp requires a USB device called ShuttleXpress (see photo below) in order to easily navigate through videos. The device can be purchased online, on Amazon for example. This article will show you the steps to install and configure the device.
For the moment, Quick Review application only works with this device, with Google Chrome as a browser. If you do not have Google Chrome, click here to install it.
It is required to be an administrator of the computer in order to complete installation. If that is not the case, contact your system administrator.
Install the Referee App on a Windows computer
Installation of the ShuttleXpress driver
1. Go to the following website: CLICK.
2. Scroll down to the For Shuttle section, select Drivers and download the installation package for Windows.
3. Open the download file and run the following executable file: di_shuttle_win_2.13.3-1.exe. The setup will guide you through the process, to move forward just click Next.
4. Once installation is complete, enable the Open the Contour Control Panel checkbox and finally click Complete.
- You can also find the configuration software under the Start Menu, as Shuttle Settings.
5. Once the configuration software appears, connect your ShuttleXpress device to your computer.
Configuration of the ShuttleXpress device