The Settings tab looks like the hereunder picture. The different options are explained below.
- Report an issue.
- Visit this website.
- Version: the version of the app can be found here. It is only helpful if you report a problem linked to the app, and you want to make sure you have the latest update of the app installed.
- User: useful to log out of the app. We recommend that you don't log out of the app unless it's necessary.
- Swap home/guest tag buttons
- Teams color: you can choose the color of your tags, for the tagging grid
- Change the length of the display of the tagging drop-down panel once you add a tag to a recording (15 seconds by default).
- Customize the name of the sequence playlist.
- Customize the maximum duration of sequences.
- No Running shotclock tags
- Unsynced tags: this shows you the number of tags that have not been synchronized with the Keemotion server. Those tags will be lost if you delete the app or if you log out.
- Tag warnings: this option informs you that there is a bug that makes it impossible for your app to synchronise with Keemotion server.
If this happens to you, please first check that your tag name does not have more than 35 characters.
If you encounter the situation of point 8 or 9, you have the choice to:
- Retry synchronisation for all tags with warnings.
- Undo changes for all tags with warnings.
- Diagnosis & debug tools: Those information will only be necessary if Keemotion Support asks for them.
Please sign in to leave a comment.