This panel gives you an overview of the bandwidth in your arena for up to the last 30 days. For each league in which you can schedule a game, it will check if the bandwidth is compliant with the stream configuration (bitrate + live stream options (RTMP/HLS)).
Thanks to that, you will be able to know if a scheduled game in a specific league will be broadcasted without any connection issues.
Here are the different indicators that should help you assess the compliance of your Internet connection to our Keemotion system:
Icon displayed next to each league
You can see three different symbols next to each league, each one describing a different situation:
- A cross: means that the live stream will probably not work properly.
- An exclamation mark: means that the live stream may not work properly.
- A check: means that the bandwidth is ok for a live stream and everything should work fine.
Color of the panel
- Green: This means that the bandwidth available to your server is sufficient to live stream with no issues (the bandwidth may change slightly, but there should be no issues).
- Red or Orange: This means that the bandwidth available to your server will not be sufficient for smooth live streaming. Check here what to do in this situation.
- Grey: This means that there is a problem to retrieve the list of leagues for that precise moment. If you would like to know more about what to do, please click here.
If you would like to understand more about how the minimum bandwidth requirement is calculated, click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.