If your Panel is Red or Orange, there are 4 steps you need to check:
- Contact your Internet provider.
- If your Internet connection is not compliant with the minimum bandwidth requirements, you can adapt your bitrate in the Stream Configuration tab. Beware that doing so, it will decrease (a bit) the quality of the video.
- If both RTMP (public live stream) and HLS (necessary to use the iPad app and web apps during the game) are enabled, you can disable one of them: the bandwidth requirements will be divided by 2.
- For RTMP, you can disable the Web live stream option in the Stream Configurations page.
- For HLS, you can disable the Live video for Keemotion iOS and web apps option in the Stream Configurations page.