Your tagging grid allows you to have a template that includes the tags you will use the most.
Here is the procedure to follow to configure your grid:
- Go to the Tagging tab of the App.
- Select Edit Grid at the top right of the screen.
- Tap on any empty slot to configure your tag. A pop up will appear so that you can add all the necessary information linked to the tag.
- The field Label corresponds to the name of your tag, the field Team corresponds to the team to which the tag will be referred to, and the field Late or early tagging corresponds to the relative time position of the tag related to the current game sequence whenever the shotclock is not running (more info here, the category "Early Tag vs Late Tag").
- Once the tag has been configured, press Save at the top right of the popup.
- Repeat steps 3. to 5. to configure other buttons of your grid.
- Once you have finished, press on Back to Tagging at the top right of the screen.
To learn more about the different types of tags and early/late tags, click here.
To learn more about the button Swap Home/Guest displayed at the top left corner of the tagging grid configuration screen, which can be useful whenever you want to tag when your team is playing away, consult this article.