Getting started - a quick overview of what you need to set up keemotion and what the elements on the keemotion app do
- Device requirements & iOS support
- How do I install Keemotion?
- App overview: tab bar elements.
- Games and playlist elements
Schedule - understand how to schedule and edit games on the keemotion iPad app
Games tab - understanding how to use the game tab, including viewing the game sequences and the breakdown of the game
- "Games" tab overview.
- Game selection screen
- "Game review" screen.
- "Game Breakdown" screen
- Shotclock configuration button
- Working on a whole game whilst offline
Tagging - understanding how to tag and the different ways and approaches available to tag your video
- The tagging tab
- Creating your tagging grid
- Different tagging approaches
- Different kinds of tags
- How to tag from the Game review?
- Tagging from the Game Breakdown screen or the Playlist tab
- Changing how long your tag remains active in the panel
- Swap home/guest tag buttons
- Tagging work in phases without shotclock
- Sharing your tags
Playlists - creating playlists to customise game sequences and download a series of sequences you have chosen
- Creating a playlist
- Adding game sequences to playlists
- Filtering sequences
- Downloading a playlist
- Resizing a game sequence in a playlist
Settings tab + Export & sharing - how to change the settings on your app and what they do as well as how to export your videos in order to work on them or share them