This situation can be due to the following reasons:
1) The server power is no longer available.
Please ensure that the server is plugged to an electrical outlet in which the power cannot be cut off. There should always be a green led on the front panel of our server (the led is orange when the server is not running).
2) The Internet connection is no longer available (cable unplugged or configuration changed).
Please check the Internet connection. The network cable should be plugged into the Ethernet port labeled "1".
Check that you can access the Internet when you connect a laptop with the network plug used by our server (do not forget to reconnect our server after this test). Contact your network administrator if you cannot ensure that the network connection is working fine.
3) The server is having an issue.
If you can, please first connect a VGA-compatible monitor and a USB keyboard to the server, and take a picture of what is being displayed on the monitor. Send the picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the monitor displays ">> Start PXE over IPv4.", please follow the instructions on this page: Disk Array Issue: Rebuild HP server's RAID configuration.
If you need the server back online urgently, you should perform a server reboot. There are two ways to do it:
– (Preferred solution) Press the server power button on the front panel for 5 to 10 seconds. The server will shut down (the led button should become orange). Wait 10 seconds and press the power button again to start the server (It will start blinking green).
– If you cannot access the server front panel, you can unplug the power cable, wait a few seconds and plug the power cable back to the server.
The server can take up to 5 minutes to fully reboot.
Please bear in mind that as long as the server remains offline, Keemotion will not be able to produce upcoming games.