Log in to https://studio.keemotion.com using your Keemotion credentials.
Pick the option Overlay editor.
On the Overlay editor, you can:
1. Add a dynamic data region that will, for instance, be the scores or the sets.
2. Add an image you have on your computer (e.g. a logo) to start creating your overlay.
3. Zoom in our zoom out as per your convenience
4. If your overlay is already created on your machine and you want to import it in the tool to modify it.
5. Save your overlay in the cloud so that it is available for you to add in MyArena.
6. Select if you want your Overlay to be in 720p or 1080p. If you don't know what is used in your arena, please contact our Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.