Channel broadcasting non-concurrent games - No EVO
Go to this website: https://www.youtube.com/live_dashboard
Scroll down a little and here is what you will see:
Setup the stream title and description. These update live so can be changed while a stream is live or between matches.
Ensure the category is set to Sports and Privacy is set to Public.
Press reveal on the Stream name/Key box.
This key along with the Server URL needs to be added into ‘Stream Configuration’ in MyArena. After choosing a Custom RTMP Configuration into the RTMP URL box.
Keemotion MyArena requires the link combined in the format URL/Stream Name(Key e.g URL: rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2
Stream Name: 3ycq-ux7b-q0a5-d354 Keemotion MyArena output format: rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/3ycq-ux7b-q0a5-d354fo">Note that Myarena is only accessible to those who can schedule at least in one league.
On game day, once the scheduled Keemotion recording starts it will automatically become live on YouTube and then automatically end once the recording finishes. If you are running consecutive games you may need to update stream titles and descriptions. This can be done live on the YouTube Dashboard.
Concurrent games on one channel with EVO
On YouTube Select the camera in the top right and select ‘Go Live’
Go to this link: https://www.youtube.com/livestreaming/
- Click Stream BETA at the top of the screen.Then there should be this screen to fill out the stream info, turn on schedule for later and fill out the rest of the details.
If ‘create stream’ is greyed out still when everything is filled in then try refreshing the page to fix it
After the stream is created you will see this screen. Info we need to setup the outputs on are circled in red and should be recorded and shared with Keemotion.
|Matchup (Title)||Date & Time||Stream URL||Stream Key|
|Team 1 vs Team 2||July 5 2019, 13:00 (GMT+1)||rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2||w34r-wu73-96mp-e4zw|
- After this info is saved somewhere press done.
- You will be shown this page. Select the event and click live dashboard to re-check the info above if needed.
Otherwise click on Steam BETA again at the top to schedule the next game.
- On game day, you will need to navigate to the manage page:
- Click on whichever stream is going to be starting then select Live Dashboard.
- You will then see this screen and the left side will change to a preview of the livestream once you are receiving video to YouTube, this should happen between 30-15 minutes before your scheduled game start time.
If you are happy with the preview, select ‘Go Live’ to put the broadcast live.
This will then open the Live Dashboard where you can see viewer statistics, chat history, a video preview and the option to end the stream once the game has finished.
To start the next game return to the manage tab.