If you notice errors that you've made when entering in data into Synergy Stats, you are able to correct these data errors by following the below steps.
- Open up the game by going to the game URL and logging in - wait 30 seconds and then refresh the browser
- On the team set up screen, you should now see the players that were selected for the game (they will be greyed out) if they are not greyed out or no players show then wait 30 seconds longer and refresh the browser.
- From the video, the official completed scoresheet and the 'scoring play by play' report find the points that need to be adjusted/edited
- Find the action in the event log (you can use the filters to do this).
- Edit the event so that it is correct
- Run the scoring play by play report to check the data has been sent
- If yes, close the game
- If no, then refresh the screen and check again.